Is it Summer?

oh well it's still Spring and I'm still living the dream of decluttering, must say things are going well, just like fine wine it take time!
Right now I'm trying to live my best life,but first getting my House in Order, it all starts with me. Like My Mom always said  "No matter how big or small home is were the heart is"

HAPPY EARTH DAY

Being a Hippie Girl my whole life and now  living the Boho Life style of today .I'm so happy there a day that talk about the your planet call Earth
It's a living breathing thing, just like us. So today Plant a tree or buy a small Plant for yourself ..See what you can do today and every day to save our planet ..as for me back to decluttering
 

IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU,
SAVING THE PLANET ONE DAY AT A TIME 

                  ONE GIRL'S PARTY HOUSE & HOME













Comments

Popular Posts